- From SWL to SIGINT
- The Future of Amateur Radio is with our youth . . . not!
- The Heart of Amateur Radio is still beating
- Ham Radio is Dead, Long Live Amateur Radio!
- Packet Radio connected-modes with the Baofeng UV-5R (Updated February 7, 2020)
- Demonstrating Amateur Radio Digital Modes with simple VHF/UHF Digital Stations (Part 2)
- Amateur Radio @ HOPE XII – Epilogue
- Amateur Radio @ HOPE XII
- Demonstrating Amateur Radio Digital Modes with simple VHF/UHF Digital Stations (Part 1)
- Decoding Digital Modes with Software Defined Radio
- Cross-platform experiments with Software Defined Radio
September 2014 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Use Exact Change with CoinOpHosting
In my previous post, I turned on EMAIL services with my hosting provider we called CoinOpHosting and send out a mass EMAIL about my change of EMAIL address. I was starting to get responses until the next day I am … Continue reading
Posted in Cloud Comments Off on Use Exact Change with CoinOpHosting